Well goo-goo-*yawn*gooood morning, tumblr.
An early morning coffee date, why don’t we?
- Got to spend an entire weekend, 2.5 days and 3 nights, with my favorite boy. That’s the most time we’ve spent together consecutively since our Europe adventures. It was much needed, especially as finals officially begin today.
- I have my first final at 1pm. I am not nearly prepared for it, nor the rest of my three finals taking place in the 48 hours after my first. Not exactly sure what all I’ve been doing the past 5 days because I feel like I’ve been studying…
- My first week of Central Park training was ABYSMAL. Abysmal, y’all. I worked out 3x, ran only 1 mile, bladitty blah. Gonna get some miles in today after my final, though. This semester, man. Its still killing me, even at the bitter end.
- I bought Starbucks for the first time in months because its finals and yes. Skinny vanilla lattes have never tasted so good as right now.
- This town is too small for this university. On second thought, my university [the buildings] is too small for this university [the student population]. There is NO WHERE to study because every library is literally bursting at the seams, along with every coffee shop. Thank goodness I got up early today, only way I grabbed a spot at Sbux. I usually go to local coffee shops but alas, there are no tables to be found at those this week. womp womp
- My managers took pity on my soon-to-be-homeless self (the theta house closes for break at noon on Thursday, not to reopen till the weekend before classes start in Jan) and just told me to work this schedule out (my Tues shift) and then I can be on my merry way home to work at the Fort Worth location! YAY! I is SO EXCITED to be home for a whole month, oh my goodness. A few days at turkey day were not enough.
Alright. Well, that was a whole lot of rambling about not super important things. Cause not a whole lot is happening around here. Promise I’m running today - promising myself more than anything, and putting it here to keep me accountable.
One last thought - please pray/send good vibes/wish upon stars that the ice in DFW goes away permanently so that I can actually go home Wednesday! The metroplex is still shut down as of today, and I’d really like to be able to sleep in my own bed sooner than later.
- iwatchtheworldoutside likes this
- charlesonthemove likes this
- runningwithcrohns likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- trainingbarefoot likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- weightandwit said: Good luck on finals!!!
- weightandwit likes this
- usualchatter likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- desert-child likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- fivefootsomethingrunning posted this