I was tired. I was laying on my bed. I was falling asleep.
And then I started thinking (a dangerous pastime, I know).
I thought about how Melissa is 6 (!!!!!) days away from a 365-day running streak.
I thought about how Pump & Chris consistently get out there, regardless of how hungover or sleep deprived or sore they are, and give it their all.
I thought about how Heather ran a marathon while six months pregnant.
I thought about how Katie is kicking cancer’s butt AND training for her second marathon (and rocking that too).
And then I thought about how each and every one of you inspire me every day by getting out there, regardless of work/family/parental commitments, regardless of heat/cold/rain/humidity/snow.
And so I got up. And I laced up. And I got my 2 miles in. And I am so glad.
(My ankle isn’t injured by the way, just cramping again and needing ice. Hoping tomorrow’s 3 goes better.)
BCS Half training: W1, D4.
2 miles, 23:11
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- eat--pray--run likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- kickinupthepace likes this
- chelsearuns said: Gotta love tumblr inspiration. Sometimes thinking about talking to you guys about my run is the only thing that gets me out there! haha
- chelsearuns likes this
- trainingbarefoot likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- lavieestbelle130 likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- sarahsrunningbucketlist likes this
- charlesonthemove likes this
- runningwithpump said: This is really, truly awesome.
- runningwithpump likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- fivefootsomethingrunning posted this