2 sets of 15 situps
20 crunches (could’ve and should’ve done more)
a 25 sec plank (kill me now - healthyhappycook and karikeepsrunning, I think of both of you every time I inflict that torture on myself)
3 sets of 15 squats
3 sets of 5 pushups (and to think…I used to be able to do a set of 20 after already completing 60. patience, patience…)
the boy did pushups (a lot more than me), flutter kicks & yoga V thing (you know, where you hold your legs and torso up in the air at the same time - I call it yoga 100 but I don’t know what the technical term is).
I’ve been rather sick the past few days and so I took two unplanned rest days in a row, after a planned one. So tonight was a little difficult but that’s the name of the game, right? Anyway. Just wanted you all to know that this is in fact still a fitness blog. Sometimes.
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- desert-child likes this
- ihopeyoulikeblackberries likes this
- ariavie said: Can one get sick from too much awesome? If so, that’s probably what you’ve got. I know I got it right after we came back from Europe.
- usualchatter likes this
- ariavie likes this
- intuitivelyshay likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- cruoris likes this
- fivefootsomethingrunning posted this